Emotional Behaviour Disorder - Outcomes
Enhanced Care is committed to monitoring, measuring, and improving outcomes for individual children and young people.
We aim to:
- reduce their level of vulnerability
- reduce any risks that they might pose to themselves or other people
- improve their mental health and emotional well-being
- improve their social functioningimprove their educational performance
- improve their family or personal relationships
By continually monitoring and measuring their progress from our perspective as well as theirs, we aim to see improvements in all aspects of the child’s development.